It is a personal & social and professional forum for serving principals of secondary and senior secondary schools. In their meetings they may address the following or more:
• Promote and share good practices and success stories
• Exchange educational, cultural and other programs amongst schools.
Personal & Social:
They meet often and build personal bonds with one another. They can leverage each others experiences in addressing their personal and social issues. The list below is illustrative but not comprehensive.
• Personal career advancement
• Raising financial resources
Principals must deal with a range of issues ranging from legal, regulatory, managerial to instructional, professional development or almost anything including:
• Equipment purchase,
• Books & stationery
• Sports and co-scholastic competitions
• Safety & security
• Managing parent communities
• Sharing human & other resources,