The Gurukul Trust through its various initiatives; TeacherSITY, PrincipalsFORUM, SelaQui Institute of Management [SIM] and SelaQui Institute of Educational Research & Training [SIERT] is committed to reinvent teachers, teacher educators and principals as school leaders. And all this with a purpose to improve quality of classroom instruction and improve student learning. It is in this gigantic task that transcends individual or any other consideration that we decided to constitute 'Board of Advisors' (BOA) which will guide, monitor and mentor these initiatives.
Membership of BOA is open to outstanding and eminent school principals who could bring to bear their expert. The will provide macro level vision & leadership both intellectually and administratively by participating, contributing, supporting, guiding, enriching and mentoring various educational initiatives as mentioned above. Some of these could be in the form of:
- Encourage other principals of known schools to join, participate, enrich and strengthen the PrincipalsFORUM movement (Web-link: www.principals.in)
- Encourage, sponsor, facilitate and nominate teachers aspiring to be school heads and serving principals to attend MBA (EML) Program. Flexible variants are available to suit individuals.
- Adopt and mentor Graduand[s] attending B.Ed.[Hon] program by providing Internship in your school. These Graduands would imbibe ethos and culture of your group of school while undergoing internship. You would also be able to assess their potential in real classroom conditions.
- Depending upon your expertise, take sessions in MBA (EML) on attractive remuneration terms.
- Be a preferred placement partner to recruit quality teachers, leaders and managers for your group of schools.
- Be a partner in setting in motion teacher- student exchange programs with premier schools across the world.
- In recognition of your association, display of your school name & logo on principals.in web portal
The BOA will meet as often as necessary and expedient, but will meet at least once every year.
The forum would also help you to connect with the best school systems, the world over.
We assure that your support and participation will tremendously help your school in positioning quality teachers.